Tuesday 11 December 2012

Dreams

In the past week I've had two strange dreams, and I don't know what they mean. Whatever they mean, when I told my brothers about them they got angry.

In the first dream, we were all binding sheaves of grain out in the fields, when suddenly my sheaf rose and stood upright, and their sheaves gathered around it and bowed down. My brothers thought I was making stuff up and that I was trying to rule over them. In the second dream, I was standing outside and the sun, the moon, and eleven stars bowed down to me.

Since my brothers were all reacting to the dreams I decided to tell father about them too. But his reaction was different. My brothers were angry at first, but afterwards they slowly forgot about it, although they kept teasing me about being a "dreamer". Father seemed more curious about it, and asked me to retell the dreams for him many times. Maybe they do actually mean something? Father thinks they may be a message from God.



No comments:

Post a Comment